Motorcycle Tuning – Overview
Current overview of all available tools for motorcycle tuning.
Clicking a button or picture displays additional info about the product.
- The tuning system focuses on Harley-Davidson engines equipped with DELPHI EFI (diagnostic communication J1850 or CAN)
- The tuning system is based on diagnostic system DIAG4BIKE.
- DIAG4BIKE is the professional diagnostic tool for Harley-Davidson Motorcycles. The tuning software DIAG4TUNE is included in the diagnostic software from Version 12. To tune an individual motorcycle a TUNING DONGLE must be purchased that can be used for that specific motorcycle. It is recommended to use last version of DIAG4BIKE software for diagnostic or tuning.
- The tuning process does not require the installation of additional component(s) or any motorcycle harness modification. Tuning is based on the modification of EFI Calibrations (software modification) exclusively via the diagnostic connector.
- The first step in Tuning is storage of the original EFI Calibration. The tuning operator can restore the original EFI Calibration at any time during tuning process.
- The tuning process is used to optimize Fuel Maps in case of any changes to the configuration of engine components or accessories (exhaust or/and intake system etc.) .